- See what parents are saying about this seminar.
- Attend the next one to get valuable knowledge and first-hand insight into the organizational culture of school districts.
- Armed with knowledge of special education law, your legal rights, and how school districts operate, you can then effectively partner with educators and administrators to ensure your child receives educational benefit.
- Learn directly from an advocate who is also a mother of a child learning and thriving in the special education system.
Join Our Community
- I Am…
- To the Golden Bear Students I Met Saturday at Stanford – Thank you for Saying YES!
- Keynote Moment: What I Shared with Teenagers on Latino Achievement Night
- Hispanic Heritage Month and Latino Americans’ long-standing History of Military Service
- On the topic of Book Awards – a Strong Opinion from an Indie Publisher Who Has Won 11 in International Contests
- Why I’m Excited for the May 14th Launch of the First-Ever Online “Civilian Boot Camp” for Transitioning Service Members
- Tips for YOUR Winter Family Adventure at Lake Tahoe
- What I Did Before My Daughter’s First Birthday
- Celebrating Two-Way Immersion Program and Biliteracy in Turlock
- Air Force Veteran/Author Serves Children of U.S. Navy for Month of the Military Child