Join Our Community
- To the Golden Bear Students I Met Saturday at Stanford – Thank you for Saying YES!
- Keynote Moment: What I Shared with Teenagers on Latino Achievement Night
- Hispanic Heritage Month and Latino Americans’ long-standing History of Military Service
- On the topic of Book Awards – a Strong Opinion from an Indie Publisher Who Has Won 11 in International Contests
- Why I’m Excited for the May 14th Launch of the First-Ever Online “Civilian Boot Camp” for Transitioning Service Members
- Tips for YOUR Winter Family Adventure at Lake Tahoe
- What I Did Before My Daughter’s First Birthday
- Celebrating Two-Way Immersion Program and Biliteracy in Turlock
- Air Force Veteran/Author Serves Children of U.S. Navy for Month of the Military Child
- Processing Those Honest Mother’s Day Messages from my Children
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Attention Parents: Educators are Not the Experts of the Individual with Disabilities Education Act of 2004. You Must Become the Expert!
Attendees at my “You Gotta Know the Rules if You’re Gonna Play the Game” seminars have heard me say this, but here’s a few examples of what the words in this blog post title really mean. I’m quoting administrators and … Continue reading