I’ve entered into the next exciting step towards becoming a published author (of a business book). I’ve written the proposal for the first publisher I will pitch to and am working with a friend who is an editor to make it as great. Stay tuned….
- Processing Those Honest Mother’s Day Messages from my Children
- The Role of Children’s Books in Our Insanely Active Summer
- Reflecting on the Wisdom of My Mami’s Choices – a Momtrepreneur Moment of Gratitude
- From Frog Sized Preemie to Advancement Ceremony Speaker
- Reflecting on the Birth of My Micropreemie on Her 10th Birthday
- Nine Eleven 2001 -Day of Horror and Creation
- A Summer Moment of Overcoming Disability
- Meeting Congressmen on Tuesday; Cleaning Toilets on Thursday
- For parents raising children with disabilities – the best story you will read today
- Cal Alumni and Students: Ever wonder what the inside of the Stanford tree smells like?