- Processing Those Honest Mother’s Day Messages from my Children
- The Role of Children’s Books in Our Insanely Active Summer
- Reflecting on the Wisdom of My Mami’s Choices – a Momtrepreneur Moment of Gratitude
- From Frog Sized Preemie to Advancement Ceremony Speaker
- Reflecting on the Birth of My Micropreemie on Her 10th Birthday
- Nine Eleven 2001 -Day of Horror and Creation
- A Summer Moment of Overcoming Disability
- Meeting Congressmen on Tuesday; Cleaning Toilets on Thursday
- For parents raising children with disabilities – the best story you will read today
- Cal Alumni and Students: Ever wonder what the inside of the Stanford tree smells like?
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Attention Parents: Educators are Not the Experts of the Individual with Disabilities Education Act of 2004. You Must Become the Expert!
Attendees at my “You Gotta Know the Rules if You’re Gonna Play the Game” seminars have heard me say this, but here’s a few examples of what the words in this blog post title really mean. I’m quoting administrators and … Continue reading